It is also a time of baby Jesus. Christians singing "Joy to the World", churches hosting special services, and mangers everywhere. It is fair for the non-Christian to wonder what place baby Jesus has in a world like this one. We Christians have not always answered this question well.
So here is why Christmas is such a celebration for Christians. Here is why it is for us a time of hope, love, joy, and peace.
- The baby grew up to be the man who died for our sins.
- God gave the gift of his Son even though He knew every wrong decision and bad choice I would ever make.
- As a Christian I am part of a family that loves me and cares for me.
- This life is not the end and this world is not my real home.
- I get to make a forever difference in the lives of people.
Are you presently experiencing a new life? God's word says, "if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"
This new life is a free gift of God through faith in Jesus Christ. If you want to know more about this life that only Jesus can give you, sign up for one of our Bible courses. Wherever you are in life, whatever you've done, you can begin again.
You may also contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about becoming a new creation.