What Can I Do?
There are several opportunities to help. Please do whatever you can...
- Pray for Their Deliverance
- Petition God fervently for their release. Thousands of Christians around the globe are joining you in your prayers for their health, safety and freedom.
- Contact the Laotian Ambassador
- The United States Embassy in Vientiane, Laos has suggested that those
interested in the welfare of the ten Lao Christians who have been arrested could best help by forwarding a letter expressing concern to the Laotian Ambassador in Washington, D.C.
Use the following addresses to write your own letter, or send our recommended letter online with this form.
Ambassador Khamle Sayachack
Embassy of the Laos People's Democratic Republic
2222 S. Street NW
Washington, DC 20008
- Contact Your Congressmen
- Write a letter to your congressional representative and ask politely to have them add their support to the efforts to free these victims of persecution and unjust imprisonment. This web page has links to the email addresses of every senator and representative; please make use of it!
- Contribute to the Support Fund
- The West-Ark Church of Christ, 900 North Waldron Road, Fort Smith,
Arkansas, has created a fund to provide relief for the families of the
The fund will be supervised by the Elders of the West-Ark Church of
Christ. Contributions, and any interest earned on the contributions, will
be used solely for the purpose of providing aid to the families of those
arrested on January 30, 1998.
Anyone wishing to contribute to the fund may send their contributions
payable to the "West-Ark Church of Christ - Lao Assistance Fund" to 900
North Waldron Road, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903. All contributions will be
acknowledged in writing.
- Link to This Site
- Let everyone know about it! For everyone with a web site out there, we've developed images you can use as links. Visit this page to learn more about how to do it!